I got several students who need improve their English in short time. They have very similar situation. All if them don't need use English before. But they suddenly got new situation, they may got a new job, they need have very good English level to pass their probation. But they don't know how. So they look for a teacher for help. A good teacher is very useful to help them successful. MyTuitionGuru helped them and they were very grateful.
But we felt very pity for this. If they really spent some time learning English, they don't need worry too much for their probation. It is so easy to master English as an adult by learning English in about 10 minutes a day. Just wonder how much you can learn in one year, two years and years.
I hope your pipe is not blocking the wall. Basically do you have bigger plan to show the details.
Gridline show is right falls on the water features. Adult students shows interests in the courses in Singapore.
Professional Adult English Makeup Course
Flexible timing of lesson
Makeup Materials are included.
Makeup Course Outline:
- Essential makeup tools and how to use them
- Basic pre-makeup skincare
- Proportions of ideal face shape
- Differentiating various face shapes and how to enhance features (theoretical)
- Differentiating various shapes of eyebrows
- Trimming of eyebrows to complement face shape
- How to cut and paste eyelid sticker
- Basic concepts in use and matching of colours
- Make up and lighting
- Types of foundation and techniques in applying foundation
- Use of concealer and techniques in covering uneven complexion, spots and marks
- Applying eyeshadow using
- Types of fake eyelashes
- Choice of fake eyelashes and how to wear
- How to draw eyeliner and apply mascara
- How to apply blusher
- Different methods of applying blusher for different face shapes
- Reshaping of lips and use of lipstick and lip liner
- Applying eyeshadow using the “layering” method
- Natural makeup technique
- Applying eyeshadow using the “rainbow” method
- Applying eyeshadow using “dual section” method
- Studio style makeup technique
- Doll-like makeup techniques
- Applying eyeshadow using the “reverse hook” method
- Smokey eyes makeup techniques
- Retro makeup techniques
- Nude makeup techniques
- Middle & mature makeup techniques
- Techniques and application of touch ups